Saturday, July 7, 2007

danorexic

Dan did not eat today until 8:00 pm, and then it was just a measly sandwich, which I find unacceptable. I want to know the reasons for this. Dan may not notice being hungry all that often but he is 21 years old now, and I think that he should know that he should be eating throughout the day. Even worse, Dan was not alone today. Someone should have stepped up and fed him.

Secondly, I do not approve of TGI Friday's. That said, I might be lenient in judging the Tuscan chicken sandwich; said leniency is based entirely on the fact that the word Tuscan is preceding chicken sandwich.

I am really disappointed in Dan for not eating the pepper soup. What did he think it was going to be like? And why, upon discovering that it was not to his liking, did he not order something else, since the previously mentioned sandwich was not "completely filling"?

I am wondering why Dan ate two tums. For the benefits of the calcium? Because he was hungry? Or maybe he had a tummy-ache? Tums disgust me, unless they are the fruity kind.

Despite my numerous critiques (most of which are based on the fact that I care about Daniel Ross and wish he would eat more/more often/better), this has probably been his best blog entry yet. I relished hearing the details of his ingenious mayo test, and was amused by the self-consciousness he is feeling, when ordering, as a result of "the growing popularity" of his blog.

4 comments:

Stephan said...

"TGI Fridays" needs a '
The tums were definitely fruited.
This was a very good post.

Hilary said...

I should have known that the tums were fruit flavored, since he is at your house.

Are you agreeing with me that Dan's was a very good post, or saying that my post about Dan's post is a very good post?

spook魚 said...

your post about my post is very good post.

i didn't order the soup it just comes with the tuscan chicken sandwich by default

and yes, i ate the tums for the calcium.

Hilary said...

dan, i suppose i partially retract my statement about being disappointed in you for not eating the soup. i did not realize it was a default side. however, you could have asked for a substitution, and also it still doesn't make up for the fact that you remained hungry yet didn't order more.