Sunday, July 8, 2007

Jew hot dogs

Stephan gave Dan a hot dog. I doubt that this was enough for Dan. Hopefully there was at least a potato bun to accompany this meager snack. If there had been a bun, I would have expected such an accoutrement to have been noted.

I like to envision Dan slouching Dan-style in a chair, one hand with a firm grip on the coffee cup resting on his knee, the other, also resting on his knee, gingerly holding the bare, plain hot dog upright by one end. In this situation he is looking at Stephan (who is talking), nodding and saying, "Yeah." I couldn't help but then imagine him stirring his cafe bustelo with that naked hot dog, nodding very mock-seriously, but it is unlikely that this part transpired.

I wondered then if Dan liked honey, or cottage cheese. The results are not yet in.

1 comment:

spook魚 said...

I do like honey quite a bit. Cottage cheese is also alright with me although I must admit that I do feel a bit weird about it when I eat it.